1. Please read all rules and regulations carefully. Any entry which is not in compliance with the rules and regulations will be disqualified.
2. Entries may be submitted by organisations or their representatives, as long as full approval is sought from all parties before submission.
3. The Fulcrum Awards are open to individuals and teams from consultancies and in-house communications teams.
4. Time period : A campaign/project undertaken between April 2019 – March 2020 will be eligible for Fulcrum Awards 2020. The campaign may be ongoing at the time of submission. Please note these can not be submitted for Lockdown category.
a. Lockdown Awards- have been added to recognise extraordinary work done by brands that are focussed around the lockdown. These will follow timeline of March 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020.
b. Special Category- Consultancy – Some consultancies may follow January -December 2019 financial cycle and some may follow April March 2020. The ones that follow April -March 2020 cycle can share audited results of last year and predicted of this year
5. Avoid using special characters like (‘ * ^ “) in file names.
6. Storyboard and the completed Entry Form must not exceed 2 MB each.
7. They must be uploaded in PDF format.
8. Ensure the font size used on the form is 10 or 12, preferably Arial or Calibri font type.
9. The completed entry form should not run into more than two pages. The only exception to this rule is the form for Special Category which may run into a maximum of three pages.
10. Ensure the title of the form and 100 words description do not have your organization name or logo. If the same is mentioned, the entry will be disqualified.
11. The Forms of Campaign categories must not include consultancy name. If mentioned then you would be disqualified. (Exception : Entries that are being submitted for Lockdown Award categories by consultancies to showcase their in housework.)
12. We do not encourage AVE to be the only metrics of measurement of a campaign.
13. Images and logos :
a. For Sector, Technique and Lockdown campaign, upload official logos of the brand whose work you are submitting. These logos may be used in the event brochure, on the awards night, and on the website, should you get shortlisted.
b. For Individual Category uploading a formal hi-resolution photograph of the nominee is a must. The file must not exceeding 2 Mb in file size.
c. All logos submitted may only be in .jpg format and file size not exceeding 2 Mb.