1. Please read all rules and regulations carefully. Any entry which is not in compliance with the rules and regulations will be disqualified.
2. Entries may be submitted by organisations or their representatives, as long as full approval is sought from all parties before submission.
3. The Fulcrum Awards are open to individuals and teams from consultancies and in-house communications teams.
4. Time period : A campaign/project undertaken between April 2020 – March 2021 will be eligible for Fulcrum Awards 2021.
Please Note: For Special Awards Category (D3 to D6) – Some consultancies may follow January – December 2020 financial cycle and some may follow April 2020 – March 2021. The ones that follow April 2020 – March 2021 cycle can share audited results of last year and prediction of this year.
5. Avoid using special characters like (‘ * ^ “) in file names.
6. Storyboard and the completed Entry Form must not exceed 2 MB each.
7. They must be uploaded in PDF format.
8. Ensure the font size used on the form is 10 or 12, preferably Arial or Calibri font type.
9. The completed entry form should not run into more than two pages. The only exception to this rule is the form for Special Category (D3 to D6) which may run into a maximum of three pages.
10. Ensure the title of the form and 100 words description do not have your organization name or logo. If the same is mentioned, the entry will be disqualified.
11. The Forms of Campaign categories must not include consultancy name. If mentioned then you would be disqualified.
12. We do not encourage AVE to be the only metrics of measurement of a campaign.
13. Images and logos :
a. For Sector, Technique, and Special (D1 & D2), upload official logos of the brand whose work you are submitting. These logos may be used in the event brochure, on the awards night, and on the website, should you get shortlisted.
b. All logos submitted may only be in .jpg format and file size not exceeding 2 Mb.