1. To enter, please register as a Participant and fill in the details as asked.
2. There are four forms shared on the basis of the following categories at categories tab:
a. Technique Awards
b. Sector Awards
c. Special Awards
i. Best Campaigns of the year (Brand and Corporate )
3. For Technique, Sector and Special (D1, D2 category) – we require three things
a. A4 storyboard (One page only): To be submitted in PDF format. It will need to have 1. objective 2. strategy 3. idea or tactic 4. result
b.Download the form for the category that you wish to enter. Fill in details and upload them back when prompted during the online entry process. The completed form should not be more than two pages and in PDF format.
c. Logo of the brand whose campaign you have entered
4. Special (D3,D4,D5,D6) we require
a. Download the form. Fill in the details and upload the form back when prompted. The completed form should not be more than three pages and in PDF format.
b. Audited Result or CA certificate as PDF. This is a must.
5. Ensure you upload a separate entry form and storyboard for every category you wish to enter.
Note: Sector category may be submitted in not more than two sub categories.
6. Login Page
a. On your login page you will see a dashboard displaying all the categories that you have entered for.
b. You can view your entries as well as edit them until they are locked in.
c. An entry is locked in once the payment is made. Post payment an entry CANNOT be edited.
7. All completed entries will be acknowledged online at the time of submission and a confirmation email will be sent containing details of your entry/entries. Please check all details of your confirmation email and contact us if you have any queries. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Any entry which is not in compliance with the rules and regulations will be disqualified.
Note a) The Fulcrum Awards secretariat has the right to publicly publish your campaigns, should you win at Fulcrum Awards. In case you do not wish to make your campaign public, remember to deny this permission during campaign submission. b) We do not make refunds. Organisers may issue a refund if a sub-category receives less than three submissions.