1. To enter, please register as a Participant and fill in the details as asked.
2. In the categories tab, There are five forms shared on the basis of the following categories:
a. Technique Awards
b. Sector Awards
d. Individual Awards – In-house Professional
e. Special Awards
i. In House
3. Download the form for the category that you wish to enter. Fill in details and upload it back when prompted during the online entry process.
4. For Technique, Sector and Lockdown categories, the following three items are a must:
a. A4 storyboard to be submitted in PDF format. The storyboard should have:
iii. Idea or Tactic
b. Form: The completed two-page form in PDF format.
c. Logo: Logo of the brand whose campaign you have entered.
5. For Individual, require the completed form and a high-resolution image formal photograph of the nominee.
6. For Special we require:
a. Form of maximum three pages in PDF format.
b. Audited Result or CA certificate as PDF is a must for Consultancy sub-categories.
7. Ensure you upload a separate entry form and storyboard for every category you wish to enter.
Note: For Sector and Lockdown category one campaign may be submitted in not more than two sub categories.
8. The Technique and Sector Campaign can not be eligible for Lockdown Campaign as the assessment time period for Technique & Sector is April 2019 – March 2020 whereas for Lockdown it is March 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020.
9. Log in page:
a. On your login page you will see a dashboard displaying all the categories that you have entered for.
b. You can view your entries as well as edit them until they are locked in.
c. An entry is locked in once the payment is made. Post payment an entry CANNOT be edited.
10. All completed entries will be acknowledged online at the time of submission and a confirmation email will be sent containing details of your entry/entries. Please check all details of your confirmation email and contact us if you have any queries. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Be sure to read and understand all the rules and regulations before you submit your entry. Any entry which is not in compliance with the rules and regulations will be disqualified.